Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 1
Worked in the day though I've got a flight to catch at night
Many wanna send me off,
but well ...
save it if I ever go on a 2yrs trip
Its merely 2weeks
Silly frens
Thanks and appreciate!
Had dinner at airport with mummy & grandma before leaving
System was down when I checked in
Hp died on me in the plane
Flight was delayed for approx 5hrs from sdney to queenstown
Given SDY$20 food voucher at their airport for the delay
Couldnt find something which suits me thou Im overly hungrys
Grabbed the toiletries and m&m off the shelf and paid it with the voucher
First few to alight and see no queue at the custom
Was so happy but forgotten to fill-up the arrival card
So went back to queue and I became the last one
SADS =(
Was held up by the custom officers
Reason being Im trvaelling alone & duno the staying address & carrying too small a luggage
By the time I reached, its already late - 530pm
Drove back and its tea time (their dinner time)
Showed ard the house
Aunt whipped up a simple meal
Lewis was eating with one hand and hide the other under the table
Assumes its his eating habit
Halfway thru, he raised his other hand
HANDPHONE!!!
Busy texting ...
Ended the dinner with carrot cake
Attended geography lesson
Many wld say that auckland is the capital of nz
But its wellington cos of its history
Its located central of both north and south island as well
Came online and try my luck to see if pple are ard as its only 3pm SIN time plus its sat
Miss clubbing and gene keeps tempting me!
"Fought" with the cat for like 15min just to on the toilet light
Stayed inside for like 5min just to shoo the cat away
Another 15min to off the light
Tiring battle!
Journey wasnt that thrilling neither experiences gained
Temperature is running at 10degrees tonites
Im wearing fbt shorts & tshirt
Challenging the temperature
Anyways, its 2am
Nites! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home