Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 13
Cycling at lauder
Spitting soon,
but din hinder our journey thou
Short cycling trip
The road used to be a railway track
Now its a road trail for cyclists
Rocky road
Photobucket
There's 2 tunnels which we gotta bypass during the journey
1 in total pitch dark
And another short one
I thought Im braved enuf to cycle tru it but useless me,
gave up at the start if the tunnel as soon as I disappear in the dark
You cant see your own fingers,
needless say the path ahead
Just got to ride straight base on instincts
I bumped into the wall and scratched myself
Im halfway the tunnel
So jus gotta carry on
Go with my feel
Brave tru the short tunnel
Finished our ride
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Off to postie+
Bought 2 bikinis
As its summer sales
Less then 10bucks for both sets
Newworld for groccery shoppings
The guys there are better lookin and a wider range compared to the one at cromwell
Next to centralotagowastebustersinc
Its a recycling center
(kara guni)
Bininn for another groccery trip
Some sort like a provision shop
Down to a bigger mall - carrefour
So tempted to get myself nintendodslite & Wii
Photobucket
Homes for tea
Pick & pluck from the garden
Photobucket
Toast for supper and,
Zzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home